THE METHOD TO THE MIKEE
MIKEE Sauces are designed to be easy to use, we know you don’t want to spend all your time in the kitchen, so that is why with any bottle of MIKEE you can make a meal. The recipes here are some guidelines for how you can use the MIKEE products, but don’t let these ideas limit you. There are no rules to cooking with MIKEE!
Tip: The vast majority of MIKEE Sauces & Marinades and salad dressings can “Crossover” to be used for items not described on the label. For example, Sugar Free MIKEE Thai Peanut Dressing and MIKEE Lemon Butter Herb sauce are also great on Chicken, MIKEE Chinese Rib Sauce also makes a great pork roast, MIKEE Honey Garlic Sauce makes great ribs. MIKEE Steak Sauces & MIKEE Wasabi Teriyaki make great salad dressings, you get the idea, the possibilities are endless.
If you need an idea on the fly you can always call us toll free at 1-877-TRY-MIKEE and be sure to ask to be put on our recipe list.
SEND US YOUR RECIPES
Every month we will pick a new customer recipe to feature. If your recipe is selected you'll get your name in lights here on our site along with a free bottle of the MIKEE of your choice!
SHELLEY'S TURKEY BURGER
1 lb. lean ground turkey
1/2 med sweet (Vidalia is possible) onion 5 button mushrooms
1/2 cup MIKEE Sesame Teriyaki Sauce
1/4 cup old fashioned oat meal
Pinch kosher salt
Pinch ground black pepper
3 tbs. olive oil
1. Chop onion and mushrooms, and saute in olive oil salt & pepper till lightly browned.
2. Add onion, mushroom, and left over oil to ground turkey along with 1/4cup on MIKEE Sesame Teriyaki Sauce, salt pepper, oatmeal and mix together.
3. Form into patties. Should make approximately 6.
4. Place in tray with curved bottom. (I always line tray with tin foil for easy clean up)
5. Place a dollop (approx. 1 tsp) of left over sauce on each burger and spread.
6. Place tray in the oven on HI broil. When burgers are looking browned and crispy flip and repeat same on other side till done.